Friday, August 24, 2012 — Giant Oak Golf Club
For the past six years, the Toledo General Office of New York Life has come together to enjoy a day of golf, friendship, and networking, all to benefit the mission of Racing for Recovery™. In the seventh year of this charitable golf scramble, we hope that you will be able to participate by golfing, volunteering, becoming a hole sponsor, and/or a donor.
Check-In – 9:00am
Shotgun Start – 10:00am
Giant Oak Golf Club
1024 Valetta Drive
Temperance, Michigan 48182
View Directions | Registration | Press Release (Not yet available)
- $80.00 per person for golf
- $320.00 per team (4 people) for golf
- $125.00 Hole Sponsor
- 18 Holes of Golf
- Golf Cart
- Lunch & Steak Dinner
- Closest to the Pin
- Longest Drive
- Top 2 Team Scores
“What else can You do to help?”
- Become a volunteer and help run the events for the day.
- Become a hole sponsor and have your name/business advertised on the golf course.
- Invite friends, family, and other business colleagues to participate in the day.
- Collect door prizes (ex. gift cards, gift baskets, etc.) to hand out at the steak dinner.
- Provide a cash donation to go directly to Racing for Recovery.
“With Sobriety, Anything is Possible” | Racing for Recovery™ — Saving Lives Since 2001