On Sunday, October 21, Racing for Recovery™ will hold its 11th annual 5K/10K Run/Walk event on the campus of Lourdes University, 6832 Convent Boulevard, Sylvania, Ohio. The event is in memory of our dear friends, Eric J. Floyd and Richard “Todd” Sporleder.
The days events will begin at 7:00 a.m. with check-in and registration, followed by a kids fun run at *8:30 a.m. (free for children *9 and under). The feature 5K/10K Run/Walk begins at 9:00 a.m., followed by an awards ceremony at 10:30. Music, refreshments and family fun will be a part of the day. Dressing in a halloween costume is encouraged and prizes will be awarded (see below). Athletes from across the country have taken part in this annual event, which includes male and female participants in all age divisions.
*Please note correct ages and time for Kids Fun Run (free for ages 9 and under – Starts at 8:30 a.m.)
Start – 7:00am Pre-Race Registration
6832 Convent Blvd.
Sylvania, Ohio 43560
Register in-person Sunday from 7:00 – 8:30 a.m.
1. You must be registered as a participant or *sideline supporter to win.
2. Winners will be drawn at random, during awards ceremony, from list of all registrants.
3. You must be present during awards ceremony to win.
1. Register for the event as a participant or *sideline supporter.
2. Dress up in a Halloween costume.
3. Be present during event to win.
Judges will be anonymously viewing costumes during the event and announcing winners during the awards ceremony.
**You must be present during awards ceremony to win!
Donate “In Memory of” or “In the Name of”
Your message will be posted on the Recognition Wall.
Current Total: $10537 USD
“With Sobriety, Anything is Possible” | Racing for Recovery™ — Saving Lives Since 2001